T&CWritten by Jolene Bertoldi
By placing an order with Wooden Elements, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below.
Quote and Payment
- Quotes are free of charge and you are under no obligation, until the quote is signed by you.
- Quotes are valid for 30 days from the date on the quote, unless stated differently on the quote.
- A non-refundable deposit of 70% is required.
- A project will only start after the quote is signed and the deposit paid.
- If a project is cancelled at any time, all work in progress will be calculated and invoiced.
- The remaining 30% is payable within 2 days of completion and approval of the work.
- All invoices are payable within 7 days of invoice date.
- Interest of 10% per month will automatically be charged on all COD work not paid for within 7 days of invoice.
- All work remains the property of Wooden Elements until final payment is received.
- Once a project has commenced, a certain allowance is made for scope creep. Scope creep is defined as any features not clearly defined in the specifications and requirements received for the project after initial sign-off and that will have affect on the final delivery of the project. If a significant amount of scope creep takes place and deemed necessary by Wooden Elements a halt will be called to the project and a re-costing will take place. The project will continue once the costing has been signed off and agreed upon.
Amendments and Changes
- Any additional work or ad hoc changes will be quoted separately.
- Changes must be requested in writing (email).
- All our products are covered by a 3 month warranty for build quality.
- After 3 months any wear and tear issues or maintenance requirements can be seen to upon acceptance of a maintenance or repair quote.